1. ...I was hooking up washers for the market. I love choosing the colour combos for these, there are so many nice possibilities.
2. ...the rosellas found the apple trees. They are really beautiful birds, but they will probably strip all the fruit from the trees well before they are ready for us to eat.
3. ... this gaudy, gorgeous dahlia flowered! Yay!
4 +5 ... I had a stall at the twilight market at Emu Plains, it was packed with people and I really enjoyed meeting some peeps who knew of this blog!!
6. ... hooked up a colour swatch for a customer.
7 ... I started a new 'wheels within wheels' blanket, this time in blues and greens, I think it will look good. :)
8. ...the apricots started to ripen! yay! I love a tree ripened apricot, so much better than anything you can buy from the shops. My parents tree is laden this year, so much so that branches are breaking under all the weight! I am thinking a couple of batches of jam and a big pot of stewed apricots are going to be made soon!
That's a few bits of my last week, I had an unintentional bloggy break as well, I just couldn't find time to sit at the computer or take many photos. I have a heap of emails to respond to and they didn't get touched either. Sorry for being a bad communicator! I am hoping to get back into a rhythm soon and find the blogging routine again. Do you find your blogging mojo ebbs and flows?
What did you get up to last week?
Got any big plans for this one?