1. Finally got these sewn together over the weekend, I've nearly finished the edge and then I'll show you all, I actually really love it!
2. Colour pop.
3. Franklin has taken to spending the chilly days curled up on Max's bed.
Wish I could do that sometimes!
4. Bit the bullet this morning and joined Weight Watchers, half a day in and so far so good! Just had these as a treat after lunch instead of a Tim Tam (or 3)! Baby steps.... I have been feeling pretty crappy recently so I hope getting a bit of routine into my eating and shedding the extra kilos will give me a bit of a lift.
5. Weekend reading, magazines are always a welcome treat. Must get the new Frankie soon too.
6. My new washi tapes , so cute!
7. Quite exciting, I have been busy making my first PDF pattern!! It has been a bit of a learning curve but it's nearly ready to put out there! Eek! It is a pattern for the 4 tapestry washcloths I made a while ago. Remember the harlequin one, the spotty one, the heart one and the cloud one? Well they are all on this pattern, so I hope people will like it.
What have you been up to this week? Any highlights?
Joining up with the other Stillers over on The Beetle Shack