Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A birthday sale and thank you! xxx


Hello! 
How are things with you my crafty friends? 
Things are good here.  I have just received a restock of some yarn for the shop and some new things too. So that has been fun, photographing and playing around with colour schemes and what not.

I realised something the other day, my little yarn shop has been around for a year!  I did miss the exact birthday, but I've decided to make April the birthday of Little Woollie Makes Yarn Shop.  
One year old!  

Time for a little celebration I think, so for the month of April there is 20% off all the yarn I sell!  
It is getting cooler here in Australia as we move into winter and wooly weather, 
so I thought it might be nice for my local customers to be able to do a bit of stash building 
leading into the knitting/crochet season.  
There has been quite a learning curve for me this year, I'd like to say a big thank you to all the lovely peeps who have shopped with me this year, it has been fun!  This year LWMYS will continue to grow and I hope to continue to introduce new yarns and expand my range bit by bit.

With the price of shipping overseas getting more and more expensive, I really want to concentrate on the Australian scene and offer my customers a lovely personal service ( well, as personal as online shopping can be!!).   I feel like I can chat to everyone here, crafty buddies who 'get' the whole woolly thing!   Thanks so much for your support, I do appreciate it very much! 

Anyway, I'll be back with some new colours and a couple of new yarns to show you tomorrow, or you can see if you can spot them yourself  in the shop over here!

(And I have finally finished my Weekend in Stockholm blanket!  
I have to show you that too, it is very colourful! :)  )

xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Off to check out the shop LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your shopaversary!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely, lovely! I've always been thrilled with my purchases! Off to the store, I'm thinking Zara!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your lovely shop. I think it is great that you are trying to provide a personal and enjoyable shopping experience(although all yarn shopping is awesome hehe!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!