1. Last week I got a fit of the finishing offs, and pulled out my pile of squares
from the 'Weekend in Stockholm' pattern by Debbie Stoller, and I sewed them all together and dealt with all these ends! So nice to get something off the to do list. I am even blocking the finished blanket so I'll show you how it turned out tomorrow.
2. Next on my list of finishing off is this pile of mini squares.
I hope I can keep the momentum going.
3. I had a go at turning some of my tomato harvest into semi dried tomatoes. I think it worked...
4. Beautiful blue feathers in my blue detailed cup.
5. One of my fav photos of my boys from over a decade ago, my eldest Jesse got his drivers license today, eek! (Where did that time go?)
Hope you had a good week too.
Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at The Beetle Shack.