Monday, February 17, 2014
1. Luscious new yarn for the shop, more on this tomorrow, I'm so excited!
2. The cockatoos have arrived for their annual feast of sunflowers. Sigh. I was going to try and dry the heads for seed for my chooks. Forgot how destructive the cockies can be.
3. I've moved my little desk to a sunny corner to help me get serious about my work. It might work.
4. I visited the Community garden last week for the first time in a while, this was my share of things to bring home. I really must try and get down there once a week.
5. I hope everyone had a nice loved up Valentine's Day. I have been working on a little heart project in the spirit of all things lovey.
How's your week been?
Joining in with the others at The Beetle Shack for the weekly dose of stills.