Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Space...flag bunting/ flapping beach houses


Finished off the blue green flag bunting that does look a lot like upside down beach houses.
Tried to get creative with taking the photos, and failed miserably, hanging things are so hard to photograph well! So gave up, and you now have these pretty pathetic photos to show you the loveliness of this bunting! ( I am still not over bunting and garlandy things!)



Lots of other creative spaces at kootoyoo today, have a look and get inspired!!

Talk again soon, have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned beach huts?
    They do look great hanging up, but I agree it's difficult to take a good photo of bunting.
    I am sure there is no 'getting over' bunting and garlandy things once you have fallen in love with them, it's forever...........


    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and yes, they remind of holidays on the beach, so beach house is totally okay for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, pretty and sweet bunting! I'm absolutely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely divine, just like an upside down Dromana Beach experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled you left me a comment Jules, (thank you so much), because it's led me to your blog, which I haven't been able to stop looking at, I keep on going back and back to older posts compulsively! I just love your colours, and your crochet and knitting, but your colours! FABULOUS! I love what you did with your cabinet, and your bunting and scarves are beautiful, I love the play of stocking and garter stitch and stripes in your scarves, very effective and looks wonderful. You asked if I ship over seas, yes I do. In my etsy shop, with each listing I have the postage costs for all over the world listed. Lovely to have 'met' you, and I so look forward to seeing what you create in the future. Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!