Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pondering....and completing


Welllllll.......... what's been happening round here lately.......... life has been busy busy busy, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like they could do with a 28 hour day to fit everything in, but then I get to the end of the day and can't actually articulate what I've done! ( I hope I'm not the only one!) 'Stuff' covers most of my daily activities these days. 'Things.'

I waste a lot of time. I sit and ponder. I daydream all the things I'm going to do. I write endless, ambitious, unattainable lists of 'things to do' and then feel flat when the day goes haywire or off on a different tangent to the 'plan' and the list is still sitting amongst the brekkie dishes at dinner time. I should be more realistic and STOP PROCRASTINATING and Just. Get. On. With. Something!!! Life is just like that, chaos and inertia. Must just flow with it. I'll try.

Soooooo.......I feel glad when I see my youngest is still able to smile for a photo, even when he is home from school with a puffy eye, snotty nose, stuffy head type cold, and forced to keep me company on the endless merry go round that is food shopping! I had also just dropped the camera in the carpark at Safeway, so was very happy to see his bleary eyed grin in that little display screen! (oops, but it seems to be working ok....for now...)


Anyhoo....onto more practical matters...... I got my mobile finished......this is kind of what it looks like........ pretty hard to get a good pic as the only hook I could find was in a window so lighting was a bit all over the place.


Lots of flowery, leafy goodness, and quite vine like, which pleases me!

.....Thinking of putting it in my future Madeit shop.... I can see lots of little viney, flowery, floaty things being made quite soonish!

See you soon, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ,time just goes so fast,and the lists just gets bigger. I'm afraid keeping up with my own blog always ends up at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!