Thursday, November 18, 2010

my creative space #14.............


.......sorry about the dim photo, creating today hasn't happened until after dark, too busy in daylight hours!

Anyway... just a bit of knitting, little flags for a cute girly bunting for one of my nieces. Think I might sew some crochet flowers and hearts on the plain ones to make it a bit individual. Hope I get them finished for Xmas (3 nieces means 3 buntings, - I'd better get cracking!)



Also had a bit of retail therapy today. Robert Gordon Pottery had a big Xmas sale at their factory in Pakenham, so my mum and I decided to have a look, well worth the trip! See all the lovely baking goodies I bought, and the cute white and red enamel cups. Also some lovely paper lanterns for Xmas decos, and 3 pretty milk bottle vases ( a bargain at $5 each!). All in all, a good mornings shopping had by all (and there were heaps of people!).

Quite the day for new acquisitions actually, my sister rang to let me know that some deckchairs I had ordered from her work had arrived 2 weeks early, so off I went to collect 18 deckchairs
( they're not all for me!). So now I have all these great chairs with beautiful stripey colourful fabrics sitting in my family room. Looking forward to summer and lounging around in them with a good book and a cold drink!

Have a look at far more creative places here at Kirsty's place.

3 comments:

  1. Love your knitted bunting and have retail envy over your bargains...especially the red and white milk bottle vase, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Wonderful knitting and so beautiful milk bottles! Also I love you crochet-flower-mobile!
    Wishes Teje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!