1. I seem to be constantly making crochet flowers, luckily they are fairly quick and I get to play with lots of colour!
2. A bag full of booties, these were an attempt to build some stock up for the market season, another fun thing to make, with lots of colour play! :) (Pattern: Galilee Booties by Mamachee)
3. Lovely Zara 8ply fine merino, I'm having a little sale in my shop with 20% off Zara, Charly 14ply, and Sportwool 8ply.
4 + 5. I've been making a new stripy triangle bunting, I really like these elongated flags in the gelato colours of MoYa Cotton, I think I'll stick the pattern up here, might be a nice thing to make for Christmas decorating or gifting. :)
6. Frank and Tiger have decided they like to have their day long naps as close to each other as possible, in this instance they squished onto my little cushion, it doesn't look very comfy!
7. finishing things off for the market last weekend .....
8. ....and my stall at the Emu Plains Market last Saturday, I love this market, so many beautiful stalls to check out! It was a bit windy on the day, but we managed not to blow away! :)
9. Spring pickings from my flower garden, I love this time of year, the freesias and tulips have been fabulous and now sweetpeas and poppies are starting! :)
It's been a while since I've been around here on my blog, it's tricky juggling all the different social media, I find myself neglecting the blog, despite my good intentions the days just slip away!!
Anyway, what have you been up to?
Getting some crafty time to yourself?