1. It's freesia time in my garden, Yay!! I say bring it on!
If there's a better smelling flower out there I'd love to know, freesia scent is divine! :)
2. A blurry shot of part of my stall on the weekend, (I remembered to take my good camera, but forgot to put the sim card in it! Doh! So this is from my phone that is showing it's age now.)
I had a lovely day and it was so nice to meet more readers of this blog! I'll be doing this market again in November, I am looking forward to it already.
3. Last week seemed to be dominated by granny square bunting!
Happy to be making something else for awhile.
4 +5. Some hits of colour from my Spring garden, the roses are in bloom, and it looks like a good year for roses around here, and the bearded iris are full of flower spikes that are beginning to open. I think this purple and white one is very hardy, I divided up a few big clumps last year and it seems they were all this colour, I now have shots of purple popping up all around my garden, lovely!
I am hoping for a few other colours to flower soon too.
6. I am noticing little piles of yarn ends all around my house. I hadn't really noticed how messy I am when I am working, but I do tend to spread through out the whole house if these yarny droppings are anything to go by! :) ( I started looking around for more and found 8 more little piles at strategic places throughout the house! Must be a bit tidier!!)
7. Making little bottle vase covers at the moment, more to come on these later. :)
So, I feel like I have been neglecting this little blog over the last few weeks, I haven't spent much time on the computer, and when I have been on it I have just been dropping in quickly and buzzing off again, no time to interact properly. Hopefully life will slow down a bit and I will be able to get a few posts up on here this week, that is the plan anyway!
A few of the blogs I like to check in on every now and again are stopping blogging, it is a shame as these are lovely places to visit on the internet, but I do understand how they feel! Sometimes I feel like there is nothing more to say on here, and that Little Woollie has run it's course and is getting quite predictable and a bit boring. Maybe it is time for a break, there don't seem to be enough hours in the day for all the stuff I'd like to do anyway!
Do you lovely readers have any tips for getting out of a rut and reinvigorating yourselves?
If you blog, how do you keep up your interest and come up with things to blog about?
Do you think editorial calendars work, does it make
you a more disciplined blogger (as in frequency)?
I could use a few new ideas :)