weekly stills.......a bit of a colour hit for you this week.
1. My pile of washers grows, I'm loving all the Cascade cotton colours.
2+3. I cleaned up my sideboard yesterday, I got rid of all the papers and other crap that seems to get dumped on there, and now I can see all my cute things! Yay!
4. Making granny squares today for some Spring bunting for my stall in a couple of weeks, fun!
5+6. Spring garden lovelies. Tulips are flowering! I have some beautiful colours growing this year, one of my favs are these gorgeous dark purple 'Queen of the Night', so lovely. I have grown the parrot tulips for the first time this year and I am in love with their over the top frilly bits! Definitely going on my list to plant again next year.
7. My veggie patch looks a bit jungle like at the moment, some serious attention needed in there if I am going to get the summer stuff planted.
8. Poppy love. Another favourite flowering at the moment.
9. Loving all the colours in these tins and crochet stuff.
What's happening in your world at the moment?