1. Nearly finished the sewing in of threads, I feel a little tadah coming up! :)
2. A sunshiny work table, we have had an unseasonably warm and sunny week, the house has been light and airy, much more Spring like than Autumnal!
3. I might have to tackle this tomorrow, I've left this pile on the back of the couch to try and guilt myself into getting the iron out. The thing is, there is always something more interesting to do!
4. A big hit of colour, the latest order of Loyal wool has arrived in the shop, lots of colours topped up now!
5. It seems I am a sucker for coloured pens, couldn't resist these lovelies, fine tipped and great for writing.
6. Baby pea plants waiting for their turn in the sun. Can't wait to get them climbing up their twigs.
7. It's weird, these little mignonette lettuces are the only thing my mystery visitor in the veggie garden leaves alone, at least there is something for us to pick. The broccoli and cabbages have been nibbled to within inches of their lives, poor things!
Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at Em's place.
What's been happening at your place?