So I have been spending a bit of time looking at interesting things on the internet and I thought I'd share them with you. Maybe I will do this more often, there are so many great ideas out there!
1. This is pretty amusing, watch a bunch of chefs reading some of their bad reviews and seeing what they have to say. Funny!
2. An interview with the always interesting and fabulous Mirka Mora on the Design Files. I love her!
3. Make some cool fabric twine over on My Poppets, So going to do this!
4. Have a look at Vicky's lovely blog over at Dover and Madden. Lots of gorgeous knitting patterns in her shop as well. Her new Keaton hat is beautiful!
5. Have you all had a look at Simply Crochet's new app for iPhone and iPad ? "A granny square a week' All about granny squares and free patterns, gotta love that!
|random woolly photo, little things I'm working on, just because they make me happy!|
So have you found anything that caught your eye on the internet this week?
Feel like sharing? Pop a link in the comments if you do, I'd love to see what you found!