1. Gorgeous coloured roses at my friends place.
2. These beautiful lorikeets have enjoyed my granny smiths, I almost don't mind that we did not get one apple for us to eat this year, they are such a lovely sight in the garden.
3. Kitten portrait, so cute!
4. A family of daddy long legs making themselves at home in my pantry, now relocated to somewhere just as nice outside.
5. Channelling my inner domestic goddess, and preserving the pears from the community garden, they look so good all finished!
6+7+8+9+10. We made the most of some late warm weather and hit the beach for a dip. Very relaxing, the boys had the obligatory water wrestle and I spotted some cool retro umbrellas.
11. Delicious dinner under the sky at our friends place last night, very balmy and enjoyable.
Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at Em's Place The Beetle Shack.
PS. Thank you to all the lovely peeps who have entered my little give-away, if you haven't got around to it yet, you still have time it's over here if you'd like to enter! xxx