Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yarn along


I'm joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along today, because I just finished reading 'Sharp Objects' by Gillian Flynn, I really liked it!  It is a creepy thriller, easy reading that keeps you turning the pages, I actually read it in a day (didn't get any crochet done yesterday!), and I have 'Gone Girl' by the same author ready to start next. 
I am still enthusiastic about my new blanket and have been bust making wheely circles ready to turn into squares, lot's of fun choosing colour combos, although I found I was taking ages deciding what colour to do next, so I have made a big list with about twenty colour combinations, and now I am just choosing one of these and making it and seeing how it turns out, much quicker, no decisions to make at all!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Your little wheelies look gorgeous all stacked up.
    Stopping to read a page turner is a good thing.
    Enjoy your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules!!! You are the best! I love all about your art whith wool, you're a teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Gone Girl! Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little circles, great colours.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the bright coloured wool you use in your work....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please put those books down .. I can't wait to see the square!! xx Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea making such a list.. love your colourcombos !
    Have a nice day .. :) (with your new book ?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I added the Yarn Along widget to my little blog. I really fancy taking part every Wednesday as I'm always making something and have at least one book on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna


    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!