Thursday, November 11, 2010

My creative space #13........


Yay! Computer happy again! My 12yr old did something and hey presto photos are up! Sorry this is such a poor quality shot, something has gone feral on the camera too and I'm having trouble getting a decent picture.

Anyway, this is what I'm working on at the moment - my little flower mobile thingamajig.
Hoping next photos will have leaves and vines attached and be nice and floaty and dreamy!

lots of creative places to check out here at Kirsty's.

3 comments:

  1. Your thingamajig looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog. You look like a girl after my own heart except you can crochet - I must keep trying! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the thingamijiggy. Is't is painful when all your electronic gadgets start letting you down.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!