Friday, October 29, 2010

Nice evening in.....

Blogtober29th

I have spent today whipper snipping, mowing and weeding our garden as I have heard we are getting some rain over the weekend, so I'm looking forward to a nice evening going on with these little flowers made from this colourful cotton. The flowers are for an idea I have to make a cute mobile, a garden scene with flowers, leaves, butterflies and vines, I'll show you when I get it together.


Might do a few hexies too....

A few lovely ladies have been interested in where I got the pattern for the little bibs I made, well I will tell you, I found it in the lovely Japanese baby crochet book I bought recently ( sorry I can't tell you the name - it's all in Japanese and I have no idea of a translation), in fact most of the things I have been working on recently are from these books, the patterns are just beautiful! I bought these books from Pomadour's Craft Cafe on her Etsy shop, which you can find here.

I just wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments that lovely crafters and bloggers leave for me to read, I really appreciate the feedback and you are all so nice!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These hexagons are really cute! What are you going to make with them? Loving the little flowers and the idea for a mobile! I've got two sisters both having babies in december so i'd be interested to see how it turns out! I hope you'll be doing a tutotorial!! Well done on blogtober, you've done so well, i dont think i would find anything to write about every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!