Thursday, October 2, 2014

Postcards from Coolangatta


Hello everyone!  I am back from our holiday in the sun, we had a lovely time, it was so nice to laze around at the beach and swim in water that was actually warm! 10 days in Coolangatta was just what the doctor ordered, I feel refreshed and ready for the end of year busyness now.

Here are some of the pics I took while we were there, this is my last holiday post so I won't be boring you much longer with my holiday snaps! 


...we stayed in some flats and were quite high so I liked taking pictures of the streets and beach from our balcony, it was so different to a street level view....


  
....we saw a few stormy skies......



...but luckily it was mostly like this - perfect! 






...my mum at the beach.....


...Andre and Gary heading down for another swim.......we did that a lot!




...and we also did a fair bit of this too, sitting in restaurants and cafes watching the passing parade of people, good fun.  


...Here we all having a pre dinner drink one night, there was quite a big group of us! 


It was a great family holiday and all the kids had a fun time with their cousins, we are back to normal life now though,  the boys are back to school next week and I'll have to get back into the swing of blogging again! 

So how have your holidays been? 
Have you had a good week?

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you did have a lovely family relaxing time. Welcome back ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, especially on a drizzling Sussex morning! We used to holiday there when we were kids, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to read you had fun, the beach looks amazing! I'm off for a couple of weeks by the sea in a few days too, though I don't think I'll swim a lot... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always great to have family holidays, making memories together, looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Looks fabulous,glad it was a fun time for all. I love that storm over the ocean shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous holiday, the sea looks tempting even for me. Love the blackboard picture-I too would have taken a picture of that-it really says it all-perfect conditions, have fun...no more to be said ha ha.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place and so wonderful you can get your whole family together like that. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got back from holiday a few days ago. Still trying to get back to normal. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!