Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Marrakech Cushion


Hi there!
I thought I'd show you something that I've been making over the last week or so, it's a mandela that is going to become a cushion. :)   The pattern is called Marrakech Cushion by Sandra Eng , I had been admiring Sandra's cushion on Instagram ( she is @mobiusgirl over there) , so was very happy when she released the pattern!!

Here is the front all finished, the top photo was when I was about half way through, you can see that the finished front has grown quite a bit!  I used Cascade Ultra Pima cotton for this, I have gone to my favourite colours for this one, it just seems to happen that way!!  When I've finished the back and sewn it together I'll pop a post up to show you.  I'm hoping to make a little stack of these cushions in different colours, I think they will look cute in the shop!




I have actually been doing a lot of crochet recently, so will pop up some of my recent makes over the next few days until I have caught up with everything from my big bloggy break!

Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Wunderschön, das Kissen wird traumhaft schön alles Liebe vom Reserl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love all the amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours!
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sou do Brasil e sou apaixonada pelos teus trabalhos.Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seams to be a big Marshmallow ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it...does there ever become a time when 'one' has made everything...I have so many things I want to make....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design, very detailed and vivid. Thanks for the share, always love checking out your blog.
    Gregg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!