1. Lots of slippers ready for the Emu Plains Winter market on June 11 at Balnarring, I love making these! Pattern is the wonderful Galilee Bootie by Mamachee available on Ravelry and
from her Etsy shop.
2. My favourite page form the Flow paper lovers book, these little stamps are just so cute! :)
3. A pile of flowers in the winter sun.
4 . Colourful threads on my messy desk.
5. Sunlight through the button jars. :)
6 + 7. Pretty pastels cottons from Vinnis Colours, this Nikkim cotton is so versatile and has so many lovely colours!
8. A pile of crochet goodies. There seems to be little piles like this turning up all around me house!
9. Super cute samples from Nurturing Fibres, I think I might have start stocking some of these beauties!
What have you been up to recently?
Lots of crafty things going on?
Also, thanks to everyone who has signed up for the Winter Yarny Love Club, you yarny lovers are so awesome! There are only a couple of days left to join up if you are interested, have a look at my shop or the post back a few posts for details!
Have a great day!