1. I am on the home stretch of this little blanket, hopefully I'll have a proper tadah for it later this week, just depend on how long it takes to weave in all the ends. My favourite bit. Not.
2. The lovely pincushion I received as part of the Pincushion Swap I took part in, thanks so much Louise! I hope the one I sent got to it's destination ok!( Swap organised by Tash and Bec of Little Bit of Thyme and Handmade and Home, good one ladies! :) )
3. More crochet stamps on the go.
4. I love the colour of this wool I bought at the Wool Show. It is actually even nicer in real life, sometimes it is hard to find good shades of green, and I love this one!
5. Taking five while the floors dry, what else is a girl to do! :)
Joining in with the other weekly stills people over at The Beetle Shack.
What have you got planned this week?