Monday, March 17, 2014

weekly stills....









1. Yarn left overs from the Autumn blanket, looking nice and colourful....

2. I call this 'Still life with rotting pears and summer fruit' , it strikes me that the colours in this picture are reflected in my yarny scraps. Cool.

3. These two are great little mates now, they often have a nap together in the afternoon.

4. Tomatoes are finally ripening, yay!

5. I found these gorgeous feathers in the garden the other day, it's hard to capture the iridescent nature of the blues, but I've tried.

6. In case you think it's all sunshine and lollipops at little woollie headquarters, here's a little dose of my reality today -  on top of the pool table, piles of unclaimed washing, stuff without a home, and just plain mess!  I like to keep it real around here every now and then!


Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at The Beetle Shack.

What's been happening at your place?

8 comments:

  1. Love your weekly stills, the tomatoes look yummy! Also amazing how cats make sleeping look so luxurious all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cats….. awwww !!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful stills! Love the kitty's napping, and the tomatoes! Nothing like fresh picked sun ripened tomatoes. Those feather are gorgeous! I too have a mountain of laundry to deal with today, folded, still yet to fold...and to wash. Oh well, such is the life of mothers. ;) Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats are fab but tell the one at the back not to lie in the sun too long as the colour as bleached right out of the one at the front! The front one reminds me of one of the kittens my aunt had which was called biscuit as he was that perfect biscuit dough colour and a real sweetie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also thought the fruit colours matched your yarn picture, before I read your comment. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. The tomatoes look delicious :-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the "real stuff"....it's everywhere in my house. A great set of moments in your week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad Attila has bonded with his new sibling. I'm sorry, I don't remember if you mentioned the new kitty's name? Your tomatoes are gorgeous; there's nothing better than a homegrown tomato. I love your weekly photographs!
    Warm regards, Lisa in Oregon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!