Friday, October 22, 2010

Slow down....

Well, I was going to post some pictures of my overgrown garden, a type of 'before and after' post, with these weedy pics as motivation for a big weekend in the garden reclaiming my vegie patches, and then show you on Monday the beautiful, organised changes that will appear after my working bee. I have heaps of seedlings to plant and compost to add, it is going to be a busy weekend!

That was my plan, however watching 30 episodes (give or take a few) of Pokemon on You Tube apparently uses a massive amount of our download allocation ( I thought Max was being a little bit too quiet this week) and the upload time has gone soooo slowwwwwww that I think I'll show the before and afters all on Monday.

Hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!