Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New yarn in the shop - Cascade 220 Superwash!


Hello there! 
How has your week been going? 
I have been a busy girl putting on my shopkeepers hat this week. 
You might remember the order of Cascade 220 Superwash that I received a while ago, well  I have finally spent some time uploading photos of the new yarn and putting it in my online shop so now it is all there ready to buy!  
I am so happy to be finally stocking this wool, I have heard lots of good things about it,  and am so looking forward to making something with it, it feels so soft and the colours range is fabulous!  I currently have 58 colours in stock, and am planning on adding to that in my next order, so there really is a colour for everyone! 
It can be worked at an 8ply gauge with a 4mm hook/needles or as a 10ply with a 4.5/5mm hook/needle, I think it is technically classed as a light worsted weight yarn, but it feels very close to an 8ply in my opinion!  And I love the big 100g balls, so much potential crafty fun! 
If you'd like to have a look you can see them over here! 







........this colour palette looks familiar to me :) I still love this combo of colours! .....



It really is a pleasure being surrounded by all this inspiring colour!! 

The shop will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 - 4pm for anyone who would like to visit in person, just email me (or ring) for the address at littlewoollie@hotmail.com :) 
Or by appointment at any other time, just give me a ring! 
( my contact number is on my shop page here)

Talk soon! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Those colours look so amazing, especially as they are so neatly stacked on the new white shelving. I am sure you will sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da vontade de morar nesse ambiente repleto de cores bonita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would spend my whole time hyperventilating, surrounded by all that gorgeousness! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving what you have done in your shop and am desperately trying to be braver with colour. You have such a knack. Have you ever thought of putting up some palettes for those of us who struggle with colour?
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du beau fils et belle couleurs bonne nuit Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not being greedy but I want one of every colour! Somebody please expand my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to make lounge socks in stripes of every colour. I could sit by my fire in the winter and smile at my toastie warm toes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! All that eye candy! What gorgeous colors too! In that six color combo, if you replaced that red with a light/medium blue you'd have my go to colors. lol Best wishes with the shop! (6 more blocks to go with my heart blanket.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the colours! how on earth can anyone narrow down to just a few!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie
    I adore your blog but have never commented before but when I saw those Cascade colours I just have to say W O W!! Absolutely gorgeous. I am thinking of ordering some and totally love the 6 colour combo you have shown. Which colours are these? Could you let me know. Many thanks
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, they are lovely colours aren't they? The names are Lime (851), Spring Bud (1997), Rose Petal (838), Dark Aqua (849),Strawberry Cream(894), and Sunset Orange (808). Hope that helps, and thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate all the comments people leave here! xxxx Julie

      Delete
  11. aaaah! So many colours and they look so good and inviting arranged so nicely on your shelves. Sorry I am a bit late in blog reading after a very busy month of May!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!