Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Stills....












1.  Some new holiday hooky, hopefully I'll show you the finished thing before too long.

2+3. Lots of family time this holidays,We spent a nice afternoon at Pt Leo beach, the cousins all together and having a late Autumn swim, probably the last one for the season, it was pretty chilly!

4. Afternoon sun makes the couch a very nice place to do a bit of crochet, (or have a little nana nap!)

5. Franklin looking cute, this kitten does a lot of sleeping!

6. Still hooking up flowers!

7. Easter egg hunt fun at Mum and Dads, there was no shortage of chocolate yesterday!

8. Also celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday, I think we were missing quite a lot of candles!


Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at Emily's place .

What have you been up to lately?

9 comments:

  1. So pretty. I like all the wool on the couch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snapshots of lots of happy times,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a fabulous time - The sofa with the yarn looks particularly inviting. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Such patience with the crochet and wonderful family pics. Happy Easter to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi really love your tiny flowers.
    Miss xx
    Www.mywoolvalley.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVED to read your post because of the new words I learned (nana sleep), the gorgeous pictures, the warmth in them (nolidays, eastern eggs, flower crochet in the sun) and the bags of love (lit candles, Franklin sleeping).

    I strongly suspect your home to be a happy one (somehow I have the feeling that the meaning of what I wanted to say got lost in translation :) )

    Brigitte from Belgium.

    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2014/04/easter-fun-and-miracles.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics,ADORE Franklin.I have a mog called Ronni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that crochet photo at the top...love the colours and the pattern. I've bought some wool, have a pattern, did one class to learn (remember how I did it as a teenager) and haven't been able to pick it up since because I ended up sewing 2 rag quilts and a little stuffed sausage dog after not having sewn in over 10 years. I really want to get back into the crocheting...yours is very inspiring indeed. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely, joyful, cheerful, color and delightful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!