Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012



Wishing you all a very festive Christmas season, much happiness and good health from my family to yours.

It is an early start here, so time for a quick Merry Christmas before we head of for a day of good food, great company and unwinding after the hectic last few weeks.....I hope you all enjoy your day too!


I think I might have a little bloggy holiday till the new year, so see you all again in a week, with lots of plans and new years resolutions that I will probably not keep! 


This was the scene at our place about 20 minutes ago, a lot of present opening and wrapping paper!  Nothing like an action shot of Christmas morning!  Pjs and presents!

Happy Holidays everyone, thanks for all your lovely support over the year and thanks for popping by here to see what's been happening around my little patch.....I really appreciate it!

xxxxxxxxxxxx


13 comments:

  1. Looks like you are all enjoying your Christmas day. .......xx Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Merry Christmas Jules....have a wonderful day with your family

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe....typical Christmas morning scene.....

    Have a wonderful day and enjoy the festivities Julie.
    Catch up with you in the new year.

    Claire X

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your day and year ahead be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy Christmas for you and your family too!

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holiday and a Fantastic 2013!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice scene:) especially, very summery look :) it's cold here these days.
    wishing you happy holidays with family!New Year is coming now!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't help but hope that the fellow on the left is wearing something in addition to that beautifully wrapped red package. ;-)

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I had the same thought!

      Love this blog! Happy New Year! :-)

      Cate

      Delete
    2. Lol! Don't worry ladies, while we are very casual in my house , we are not quite THAT casual and Gary did have a pair of shorts on!! :)
      I thought the same thing when I posted the photo, but decided to put it up there anyway, for a bit of a laugh.... thanks for commenting, J xx

      Delete
  10. Looks like our living room during the unwrapping. Although I do require pants for the festivities. My hubby would love to come down to Christmas in his shorts if I let him. Good for you. :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!