Friday, February 16, 2018

Workshops and groups coming up at the shop!


 Hi there!  Hope all has been good with you!
I have made a timetable for classes and groups at the shop for the next few months so thought I'd pop it on here for a reference.
If anyone would like to book a spot for any workshop or class, just send me a message or comment on here or facebook or instagram. 
These dates are in addition to the Tuesday and Thursday morning weekly get togethers which are on going. :)

Thanks peeps, I have so many blog posts in my head to share with you, I have been making lots of stuff and life has just been busy!  Hopefully there will be a bit more blogging time soon! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!