Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Marrakech Cushion


Hi there!
I thought I'd show you something that I've been making over the last week or so, it's a mandela that is going to become a cushion. :)   The pattern is called Marrakech Cushion by Sandra Eng , I had been admiring Sandra's cushion on Instagram ( she is @mobiusgirl over there) , so was very happy when she released the pattern!!

Here is the front all finished, the top photo was when I was about half way through, you can see that the finished front has grown quite a bit!  I used Cascade Ultra Pima cotton for this, I have gone to my favourite colours for this one, it just seems to happen that way!!  When I've finished the back and sewn it together I'll pop a post up to show you.  I'm hoping to make a little stack of these cushions in different colours, I think they will look cute in the shop!




I have actually been doing a lot of crochet recently, so will pop up some of my recent makes over the next few days until I have caught up with everything from my big bloggy break!

Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


12 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!