Monday, May 29, 2017

Helloooo! It's been a while....


Well that 4 months just disappeared!  I really don't know why my poor blog has been so neglected, and have no excuses other than time has just been flying by and my "I'll get to my blog tomorrow" mantra never really stuck!  
Oh well, I have lots of things to share with you anyway, so at least that is something! :) 
Today I have to let you know that I am running a Winter Yarny Love Club,  and there are only a few days left to sign up!  Sorry about the short notice! :)  It costs the same as the Autumn Club, and there is more info in my shop over here.

So what has been filling all my time away from my beloved blog?  
I have been crocheting (of course), and have been making some amigurumi animals, and a new blanket, plus lots of little things!
I've been doing the Markets, although the season has finished now so I'm technically restocking over winter with lots of new products!
I've held quite a few workshops in my studio which has been fun, (I will post the ones for June on here tomorrow to let everyone know what's going on). 
I have been adding new yarns to my shop and dreaming about new projects to make with them.
I have learnt to hand dye wool!  So much fun and definitely worthy of a separate post !
I am knitting socks with my handdyed wool, so great to see how the colours knit up. :) 
I am having a stall at the Australian Sheep and Wool Show in Bendigo in July, so am starting to plan what I'm taking, putting kits together and dyeing up some of my own wool as well as some gorgeous yarns from around the world. 
And I have some exciting plans in the works for my little wool shop, fingers crossed I can share them with you all soon! 

Thanks to everyone who has left comments over the last few months, I have just logged on to find them all sitting there waiting to be approved!  :)
Have a great day lovelies, hope you're doing something fun!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how the dyed wool knits up. I'm still learning about how the colours look after knitting. I must admit, I'm a little nervous that everything will end up muddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!