Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Around my place lately...











1. I seem to be constantly making crochet flowers, luckily they are fairly quick and I get to play with lots of colour! 

2. A bag full of booties, these were an attempt to build some stock up for the market season, another fun thing to make, with lots of colour play!  :)  (Pattern: Galilee Booties by Mamachee)

3. Lovely Zara 8ply fine merino, I'm having a little sale in my shop with 20% off Zara, Charly 14ply, and Sportwool 8ply

4 + 5. I've been making a new stripy triangle bunting, I really like these elongated flags in the gelato colours of MoYa Cotton, I think I'll stick the pattern up here, might be a nice thing to make for Christmas decorating or gifting. :) 

6. Frank and Tiger have decided they like to have their day long naps as close to each other as possible, in this instance they squished onto my little cushion, it doesn't look very comfy! 

7. finishing things off for the market last weekend .....

8. ....and my stall at the Emu Plains Market last Saturday, I love this market, so many beautiful stalls to check out!  It was a bit windy on the day, but we managed not to blow away! :) 

9.  Spring pickings from my flower garden, I love this time of year, the freesias and tulips have been fabulous and now sweetpeas and poppies are starting! :) 



It's been a while since I've been around here on my blog, it's tricky juggling all the different social media, I find myself neglecting the blog, despite my good intentions the days just slip away!! 


Anyway, what have you been up to?  
Getting some crafty time to yourself?  

xxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Always a delight to visit and see the bright colours of your work. The bootees look wonderful. I love how you have mixed the colours. Hope all goes well with the markets this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you have wonderful colorful place :) it makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, loved all your latest photo's especially the one with the cats... really made me smile! Hope you are okay with me mentioning you in my latest blog, please go and have a look, if you want me to remove any thing, please let me know... Best wishes, Jay (thesewingwren.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay, I just had a look at your post on you blog, your blanket looks fabulous, thank you very much for the lovely shout out, it's very kind of you! I tried to leave a comment on you post but couldn't remember my log in for wordpress, so I gave up, hopefully you will see this here! Have a great day, Julie xx

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, picture 6 is my favourite! Typical!
    All your pictures are always eye candy to me, love it.
    Have a nice day,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. woua!! trés jolis colorés, adorables j' aime beaucoup bravo biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often spot that booty pattern and always wanted to make them. Thank you so much for sharing the pattern xx Right another crafty project has to be bunting... happy crafting Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All lovely! A color feast for the eyes! Autumn here, so I love seeing all the colors in the trees, but will miss the flowers. Working on Halloween projects at the moment (crochet spider webs, need to start a costume oh, and a couple of project bags). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your blog and enjoy all the colourfull pieces you show....*Ü*...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hang on a second - Emu Plains?! You're from Brizzy! I can't believe it! Me too! Although I moved to Lismore about a year and a bit ago. Still. I can't believe the famous 'Little Woollie' is from Brizzy. I feel close to fame. I don't know why but I always thought you were English.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only just come across your blog, as I've only just caught the crochet bug, I'm a quilter first, but I wanted to have a go at a crocheted blanket and love your stripey one.
    So I've been having a meander around your blog and came across the photo of the two cats on the cushion, that is just heart melting and hysterical all at the same time, fab photo. My favourite thing is cats and quilts, I may now have to add crocheted cushions to that as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!