Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yarny Love Club and Mini Making Workshop


Hello there! I hope you're having a good day! 

I wanted to tell you that I have opened sign ups for the Spring 2016 Yarny Love Club. heres a bit of info about the Club if you've never heard of it before.

The Yarny Love Club is a subscription box for people who enjoy yarn (that would be everybody, right?) .

By joining my Yarny Love Club you are signing up to receive 1 
parcel per month for 3 months,(September, October, November) so 3 parcels in total.  Each parcel will contain at least 100g of beautiful, premium quality yarn, project/pattern suggestions from Ravelry for crochet and knitting, and crafty treats specially for my club members.(Such as ribbons, labels, buttons, stitch markers, washi tape, stickers, handmade embellishments, or anything else I think might be a cute addition!)
  Your parcel will be a surprise each month, and hopefully will be a great way to try some beautiful yarns!

The cost for Australians
 is $120.00, which is for September, October and November, and includes postage. :) 
The cost for Americans and Canadians is AU$150.00 including standard Airmail postage.

I will be sending out the yarn club parcels in the first week of each month, you can sign up by emailing me and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the subscription, or you can pay through direct deposit, or you can buy a subscription from my shop here .  Your membership is not  secured until payment has been made. There are limited places for this Yarn Club, sign ups close 31st
 August
(or earlier if full),
so get in quick!


PS.I want you to love your yarny parcels, so when you email, tell me your colour preferences if colour is important to you


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have one more thing to share with you today, I am holding a couple of Mini Making Workshops soon, to make a crochet necklace with fine threads.   I put this up on Instagram yesterday, and both dates are nearly full, but I thought I'd let you know about it here too, just because I think my sign turned out pretty cute! :)  The cost is $45 a heads including materials and afternoon tea. :) 

Sorry to be so wooly business focused today, but I am trying to hold a few more workshops and classes and this is a great place to put the info for people to find. 

That's about it for now, I'll be back soon with some other interesting things I'm sure! :) 

3 comments:

  1. As I live in WA, it is a little far to travel for a workshop :( but was wondering if it something you may sell as a kit with instructions? Thanks, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I´m writing to you as far away as from Denmark. I just found you on Instagram and now your blog too. You have my full attention:) Lovely croche and lovely colors. I specially love these mini flowers and was wondering if you plan to write the pattern and give it up for sale on Ravelry some time?
    Merry Christmas from DK.
    Inge Gammelgaard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!