Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Australian Sheep and Wool Show 2016 - Part 1

My Mum and our stall while we were setting up!

Hello there! 
How are you going, good I hope! 
Today has been an interesting day, my mum and I have packed up a whole lot of my yarny wares and headed to Bendigo for the Australian Sheep and Wool Show, which starts tomorrow and goes for the weekend ( Friday15th July- Sunday 17th) .  This is the first time I've had a stall at a big wool event, I tried to cram as much yarn as I could into my car, but there were still things I had to leave behind due to lack of space.  I hope I have brought yarns people will like to see!  We spent the afternoon setting things up so we are all ready to go in the morning.  I have already spotted some gorgeous yarns that might have to come home with me, and that's just on my neighbours stall!

So this is where I'll be for the next 3 days, it's going to be a fun few days for a yarn lover like me! 
If you're coming to Bendigo for the Show come and say hello, we are in the Education and Technology marquee, behind the Festival of Lamb! 

If you can't make it to the show, here's a few pics of our stall, so you can still feel part of it!  



.......little packs of Nikkim cotton, and Star Making Kits......




.....lots of MoYa organic cotton in all the pretty colours.......



.........and here's some Misti Alpaca Hand Painted Chunky goodness! :) 

I'll try and post tomorrow about some of the things I see at the show! :) 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh all that scrummy yarn choice. Have a good event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are a huge success. It was lovely to see all your yarny goodness, a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! Hope it's a great time of it and you sell loads!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Break a leg! You and your mum are creative. What a fabulous set up. And kudos to you for putting yourself out there darling. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you today! I was too intimidated to say hello :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, all that yarn, I'm sure I would just keep fainting! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stall looks wonderful. I love your cardigan! Is it a variegated yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pretty yarns and fibers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your space looks great. I have never been to the Bendigo Sheep & Wool Show before but it is on my list of places to go one day. Thanks for sharing your photos and giving us a little feel for it. Your stall looks cheerful and colourful (like yourself) - your unique colour palette dominates and makes it unique and attractive. I hope you had a nice time. I am now off to read Part 2!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!