Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday Snaps












1. Lots of slippers ready for the Emu Plains Winter market on June 11 at Balnarring, I love making these! Pattern is the wonderful Galilee Bootie by Mamachee available on Ravelry and 
from her Etsy shop.

2. My favourite page form the Flow paper lovers book, these little stamps are just so cute! :) 

3. A pile of flowers in the winter sun. 

4 . Colourful threads on my messy desk.

5. Sunlight through the button jars. :) 

6 + 7.  Pretty pastels cottons from Vinnis Colours, this Nikkim cotton is so versatile and has so many lovely colours! 

8. A pile of crochet goodies. There seems to be little piles like this turning up all around me house! 

9. Super cute samples from Nurturing Fibres, I think I might have start stocking some of these beauties! 

What have you been up to recently?  
Lots of crafty things going on? 

Also, thanks to everyone who has signed up for the Winter Yarny Love Club, you yarny lovers are so awesome! There are only a couple of days left to join up if you are interested, have a look at my shop or the post back a few posts for details! 

Have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. The little button jars dappled in sunlight was a true delight to see, a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasure to look at ......xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lovely to find a post from you. Wonderful eye candy and inspiring images. Best of luck at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have those buttons in those jars. I had to add that pattern to my Favorites on Rav. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love looking at your slippers when they are bunched together in a riot of colour - no wonder they are popular. Have fun at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those slippers are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!