Thursday, August 20, 2015

Yarny Love Club :)


Hello! How is your day going?  
It's beautiful here, the Winter sun is shining and it feels like Spring is not that far away!

I am feeling very happy today, I have finally got something organised that I have been wanting to do for a long time, but have been procrastinating about.  
So, what is it ?  I have started a Subscription Yarn Club and sign ups are now open!! 
I have so many gorgeous yarns in my shop, 
I can't wait to share some of them with my special club members. :) 

So here is some more info!

---------------------------------------------------------

I am excited to announce I am starting a special club for all the yarn lovers out there, the
Little Woollie Makes Yarny Love Club!

By joining my Yarny Love Club you are signing up to receive 1 
parcel per month for 3 months,(September, October, November) so 3 parcels in total.  Each parcel will contain at least 100g of beautiful, premium quality yarn, project/pattern suggestions for crochet and knitting, and crafty treats specially for my club members.(Such as ribbons, labels, buttons, stitch markers, washi tape, stickers, handmade embellishments, or anything else I think might be a cute addition!)
  Your parcel will be a surprise each month, and hopefully will be a great way to try some beautiful yarns!

The cost for
 the 1st Yarny Love Club is $110.00, which is for September, October and November, and includes postage. :) 

I will be sending out the yarn club parcels in the first week of each month, you can sign up by  emailing me and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the subscription, or you can pay through direct deposit.  Your membership is not  secured until payment has been made. There are limited places for this Yarn Club, sign ups close 
29th August
(or earlier if full),
so get in quick!

(This club is only open to Australian residents)

PS.I want you to love your yarny parcels, so when you email, tell me your colour preferences if colour is important to you! :)

Have a lovely crafty day! 

-----------------------------------------

So that is what I've been working on recently, (plus I have started a new blanket, but I'll show you that another day!), what have you been up to? 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Can't seem to find your email address Julie. I am interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have responded this morning via replying to your newsletter - so excited LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to say a big thank you for the great package, it reminded me of a Christmas stocking full of little treats! This is my anniversary gift from my husband and I am now really looking forward to October. Thank you! Cathy Strong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!