Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New in the shop....


Hello! 
How is your week going? 
I hope it has been a good one so far! 

I have had lots of lovely new yarn arrive at Little Woollie Makes headquarters over the last week, so I have had a lovely time photographing and uploading it into the shop and making it look pretty here in the studio.  This handprinted chunky alpaca from Misti Alpaca is such a beautiful yarn, so so soft!  And the colours!! 
I am now trying to find the perfect pattern to show off all those gorgeous colours, perhaps a cowl or skinny scarf .........
( I have to admit I have gone and ordered a few more colour ways in this special yarn, I couldn't resist such a beautiful play of colours, this is a special treat yarn for sure! ) :) 








I have also received a new shipment of Loyal Chunky 14ply, a nice thick 100% wool that will work up nice and quickly on a bigger needle or hook.  Some lovely colours available too! :) 


Here they are on my new shelving that my fabulous dad made me, I'm a lucky girl! :) 
There are also new colours in the Colorworks, Baby Merino, and Cascade Ultra Pima and 13 more shades in the Cascade 220!  (Still got to photograph those - tomorrows job!) 

I am swimming with new ideas and inspiration at the moment, I am crazily hooking away on a blanket commission, and then have a few other little blankets I want to have a go at, plus start making things for a winter market I am planning to attend. 
So lots of happy hooking ahead for the next few weeks!

Have you got much on your crafty plate at the moment? 

xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. That yarn looks delightful, I am working on gifts for Christmas so that I am not under pressure nearer the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I had a last minute rush last year :-)

      Delete
    2. I admire your organisation! Every year I plan to do the same, and every year I get too busy with other things until Christmas is around the corner and it is too late.

      Delete
  2. What yummy yarn! My house would never get cleaned if I had all that at my fingertips! lol A lovely array of colors, especially in the chunky, it's hard to find many nice colors in the stores here of the chunky. Love the new shelves too, you are a lucky girl! My crafty plate is over flowing! lol From adding up-cycled items to the garden (garden hose rug, old bicycle yarn bombed to wicker chairs planted with flowers). Then of course hooky projects (working hard on the heart blanket, near the assembly stage) with ideas of a hooky dream catcher. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The miss alpacha yarn has so many gorgeous colours in it! My stash is way too big already otherwise I would be right in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love alpaca too and as I perused your photos I was already daydreaming about how it could be used but I have a full crafty plate myself too! I have had more WIPs at once this year than in a very long time and then I look at the stash and realise how many projects are awaiting commencement. It will keep me out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!