Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Have a good one!



So, it's Christmas Eve and I am just about to sit down and watch the Carols and do a bit of present wrapping, while trying not to cry to much. ( The carols always make me cry, a goodwill and joy overload maybe.)

I really hope you all have a lovely Christmas and festive season, my good wishes go out to you all dear readers, have a very merry and bright day!  Thank you so much for visiting my little patch of cyberspace in 2014, I so appreciate all the lovely comments and support you all provide, you guys really are awesome!  
This holidays I will be enjoying time with my family, and I hope you all get to spend some time with special people over the holiday period too, I really think that's one of the most important thing for us humans, feeling connected, feeling loved, feeling wanted and special, and if we can make someone feel that way I think that's a great thing! 
(I guess this bloggy internet community is just a great big extension of that! :))

I will be taking a little break from this space, I think a break from computer stuff will be quite refreshing, plus I have lots of hooky ideas to get out of my head!  A couple of weeks of planning and getting organised for the new year will get me all set up for a great 2015, I have some ideas that I wanted to try out on the blog this year but didn't get to them, so I hope I can get them off the ground in 2015!

Here are some cheery photos of my Christmas tree thingy this year, 
I am calling it our 'Christmas Cloud', it is definitely not a traditional tree, but I like it and there are presents under it too! 
I think it is well suited to our warm, sunny, Summer Christmas, kind of airy and bright, and it revolves in the breeze.  (Sorry for the excessive amount of photos, I was trying to capture the way it changed as it moved in the air. )













 All you Northern Hemisphere peeps, I hope you are warm and cosy, we will be trying to stay cool here in Melbourne, although the weather is looking lovely and mild for tomorrow, so it should be good for the big roast and pudding.  

Okay, that's enough waffling, Merry Christmas everyone!

Talk soon! 
Big love to you all! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Julia, I wish you and your family to to have a good time together at this wonderful holiday! Your a Christmas the tree is very bright, joyful and unusual :)) Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczna choinka. Pozdrawiam świątecznie z Polski. Ala :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I LOVE your Christmas tree!!!!

    Best wishes and smiles from Belgium,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and colorful! Your tree looks beautiful in the sunlight.
    Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas from the (rainy and grey) Netherlands,

    Daphne
    www.haak-en-maak.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buon Natale e Felice 2015!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful Christmas Julie and thanks for all your posts this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you a wonderful Xmas too, Julie, and a very happy 2015! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (warm) Christmas to you. Love from Jo at Three Stories High.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the inspiration in 2014 and I look forward to more in 2015. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year! xx I love your tree! I think I'd be tempted to leave that one up year round. :)) I hope to make some of your Christmas ornaments now that the presents are all done. A balmy 60F here with hale, not the white Christmas I was hoping for.lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda Arvore amiga.Feliz Natal.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you ever write out that pattern for those Christmas balls I would love to read about it. I have been trying to recreate them without success. I'm just not good at figuring it out from looking. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea !!!!
    I absolutly LOVE your christmas baubles.
    Wish you a Merry X-Mas and all the BEST for 2015,
    greetings from the other side of the world - Salzburg/AUSTRIA
    ♥-lich
    Fräulein KidsliKids
    (Sabine)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Christmas baubles and flowers.
    Merry Christmas to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love your tree. Very fitting for your climate. I can't waitto see what you create this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas from Abruzzo greenest region of Italy. happiness

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful, colourful ornaments! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
    At last, this morning, we have a litlle snow in Lorraine (France)... not enough to make a snowman but it seems to be Xmas time !!!

    Thanks a lot for all your lovely and nicy ideas all along this year, your Xmas baubles are so nice that I had made them too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty, unique and very appropriate for our Aussie climate and creative characteristics! I thought you might like a little alliteration for Christmas! On Christmas Day and Boxing Day I turned off my phone and had a break from computers, internetting and media for a peaceful Christmas. Wishing you a restful and fun time away and look forward to when you return with new ideas to colour our world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Julie,

    Your Christmasclouds represents everything you are: warm, colourful, friendly, creative, volatile. It is one of the most prettiest "Weihnachtsscmuck"-things I have seen these days. (you really inspired me, I guess I will start to crochet all these thingies and let's hope they will be ready within 11 months or so)

    Have a very nice Christmas period and take all the time you need to get yourself organized, I cannot wait for all your new ideas to burst out.

    Must say I have copied you a few tiimes. You can have a peek

    here:
    http://www.homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2014/07/wolmagneet-en-wolbadge.html

    Have a very good restful time!

    Brigitte from Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!