Friday, July 25, 2014

5 Friday Finds #9

Hello everyone, how has your week been?  It's been busy and interesting around here this week, I have been doing lots of blog business things that are quite exciting!  And a fair bit of hooky too!

So anyway, I present to you my 5 Friday finds for this week!



1. At SketchInc I couldn't decide between the cute heart brooch and the gorgeous Frida Kokeshi doll so I decided to put them both up here. This shop is the brainchild of Becky Kemp and there are loads of cute things, I really like the custom painted Kokeshi dolls!

-----------------------------------------------


2.FreyaArt is a gorgeous shop full of beautiful illustrations by Freya Ete, I love her range of greeting cards, and fine art prints.  Very covetable!

-----------------------------------------------


3.Senkki  make a beautiful range of mid-century inspired furniture and shadow boxes, I love this circular one. I am very partial to shadow boxes as a lovely way of displaying crafty collections, so interesting and eclectic.

--------------------------------------------


4. ZoomYummy creator Petra has lots of crochet patterns in her shop, I like this chunky floor rug, but there are loads of cute little things too!

----------------------------------------------------


5. mibostudio is a design studio that creates these lovely paper products, how cute are these downloadable paper animals! I think they would be a fun project with kids. (or maybe I'll just make them up for myself!)   I love the Festive Friends set as well, just so cute!

----------------------------------------------------


So that's what I have for today, have you got anything planned for the weekend?
Whatever you get up to I hope you have a good one!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. That kokeshi doll is insane. I love it soooo much. Love Kate. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the circular shadow box Jules - thanks for the heads up. Can you imagine one packed full of balls of wool - how cool would that look !
    Have a great weekend,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, I love you Friday finds - it's such a lovely roundup of cuteness! I love the idea of curating content and showing the wider world what creatives have been up to :-) I was hoping I could borrow your phrase "Friday finds" for my blog's Friday's posts - you have inspired me to do a weekly roundup of what's interesting out there... Obviously, I'd have different content :-) Just the same name for Fridays' posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that crocheted floor rug. It's really something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floor rug it is a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the paper animals, love 'em! That rug is sweet too. I'm stacking stones this weekend and shopping for fall school books, hope your weekend is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Julie, they are all gorgeous and I love them all! Thank you! xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Friday posts are always fun, though if I clicked through all the links I would be broke by now! This week I love the Frida doll the most..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, amazing finds! My favs are the brooch and the shadowbox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are great finds, especially 4 and 5, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie, haven't called in for a while - you know how it is... I love the pictures from the show, so much yarn so little time. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome finds as usual oh and speaking of awesome finds, I picked up the latest Simply Crochet mag at my newsagent here in Perth and was flicking through and thought hmmmm that looks familiar, read about the designer/contributor and it was YOU!! welldone!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Friday Finds are a highlight of my blog reading. The Freya Art is a nice pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!