1. It is lots of fun shopping for little girls. There are so many seriously cute things around these days, it is hard to choose what they would like best!
A new toy shop has opened in our town and it has
soooo many things that I would have loved as a child, I bought my niece a super cute marionette puppet ( I loved puppets when I was little) and quite an ornate heart stamping set and a few pretty erasers for her birthday tomorrow, but there were so many things I could have chosen!
Oh, and I came home with these Russian dolls for me, just because I love their colours and couldn't resist!
2. I think we are going to have plenty of apples this year if the amount of blossom is anything to go by. I can't remember the trees being this laden before, they are really stunning.
3. The scent of lilac is starting to be noticeable as you walk in the front door, so lovely! The bushes are flowering above the roofline, so you don't really notice the flowers until you look for the source of the scent.
4. My craft space is in need of a big clean up again! I am not really using it to make anything in, just to dump materials and then whinge that I can't find anything! Must do something about that!
5. There are lots of interesting swaps around blogland at the moment, many to do with Christmas. I think I will join up with a couple maybe. Do you do swaps?
Ok, I could go on and on with this, but I had better stop there and go and do something constructive, like clean up my craft room! Might do some more tomorrow....
Have a lovely weekend!