Hello. How's your day going?
I've had fun today putting together a list of things I'd like to make this year as part of
'A 2nd Year of Projects'
This is a group I found on Ravelry and thought I might join in with. I have been a member of Ravelry for a few years now (I am Juleshar over there), and never really done much with it, I haven't put projects up or used my page much at all. I'd like to be more involved, but haven't spent the time working it all out yet, maybe this will spur me on!
Anyway, here is my list of things I'd like to make or finish by July next year, it is pretty basic but I like to leave some room for spontaneous makes as well!
1. Finish the Weekend in Stockholm blanket, so far made 33 squares out of 80.
2. Finish the Mini Squares Winter Blanket, so far made 130 out of 600!!! squares.
3. Finish Magic Square knitted blanket, so far made 55 out of 96 squares.
4. Finish the Colourful Lacy tablecloth, so far made 11 out of 100 motifs.
5. Use up my stash of sock weight wool, I can't see myself knitting these all into socks, so I thought I might think of something else to make it in to.
6. Knit up a set of tea towels using the linoleum pattern.
7. Crochet another Star Stitch blanket.
8. Crochet a mixed stripey blanket.
9. Little crochet flowers and embroidered buttons.
umm....I think that will do for now.
I really like to make blankets if this list is anything to go by!
See you later!