Thursday, March 15, 2012

My creative space...finishing off...


Hello.
Well I finished off my little bibs, and I mean completely finished off, all threads sewn in, and each one ironed nice and flat.  I got a bit carried away and ended up making 12, I still have a few colour combos I'd like to try too, they are quite an addictive little make!


I think they will wash fine as they are made from 100% cotton, and they have a nice soft feel too them.



I have even got my act into gear and put a few of them in my shop, if anyone is interested!

I think I might get a bit of crochet in today, it is looking very stormy and threatening here, but still warm, and I have Max home feeling sick, so I think a quiet day with a bit of crafting and cooking will be what we get up to.

Joining in at Our Creative Space over here.

Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Your day sounds like mine! Love rainy days like this! I love the bibs! The colours are beautiful! I started one ages ago! Maybe I should finish it! lol Have a great day crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I am currently crocheting some kitchen dishtowels. These would look great with the bibs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colour combos are almost edible! :) I have just been experimenting with bibs too - but mine were the fabric variety (I decided to try out a sewing machine I was given not too long ago).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colours are so nice - very soft and perfect for little bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I always love your colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Max is poorly. Those bibs are adorable and such great colours. Enjoy your day, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bibs are devine. The colours are sooo pretty. I looked at your shop. I have fallen in love with the granny square owls. OMG they are gorgeous. You are so very, very clever.

    I hope Max feels better soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bibs! Nice idea to combine all those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those bibs, and all in scrummy cotton too, I'm currently crafting with cotton too, pop over to my blog to have a look at my current cotton makes if you have time.

    Beautiful colour combinations x

    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are just gorgeous! love the colours and combos

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I still had babies, they would have one for everyday of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet, pretty and colorful bibs! I love the colors! ~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours! What yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all so very pretty. Love the color combinations. Hope the weather has cleared for a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!