Thursday, July 14, 2011

my creative space....heads and toes...


Hey there, how's your day going?
Today my creative space is about making another little flower for these little boots and trying to finish the stripey hats that have sat with threads hanging out for ages.
This is the first time I've made little boots, and it was not that difficult once I got the hang of the pattern, I don't make that many things from patterns so it can be a bit challenging working them out.
They were actually fun to make, I was thinking they might be cute in stripes too.
I have a heap of this lovely soft merino baby wool in gorgeous colours, so I think there will be more of these in the pipeline.




....Just thought I'd pop a piccy of my blanket progress this week, slow and steady it is growing...


Have a look at other creative spaces over here

Talk soon, have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Jules, do those booties come in adult sizes, could do with them in this weather........

    They are so cute and would look wonderful in stripes.

    Blanket's looking good too........ can't wait to see it when it's finished, it's so interesting and the colours are cheery as......

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVING that blast of colour - pesky loose ends or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booties are gorgeous, the flower is a lovely touch too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great, fantastic colors.
    Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely booties!! I could do with making some of these for my baby niece who is due to arrive any day now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little boots are so sweet and I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blanket! Love the different stitches and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! :)/Limar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are so cute and the blanket is so pretty! Lovely colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blanket is lovely lovely lovely and the booties too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ✿*゚¨゚✎ nice!! ✄*゚¨゚✿

    ReplyDelete
  12. you make lovely crochetprojects.


    hugs Conny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really like every pieces that your post on creative space, so cute.
    Are you willing to share the booties's pattern to us?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!