Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend makings...


Hi! I hope you all had a great weekend! I did!

We got a lot of cleaning up done in the garden, had a lovely family dinner at the pub on Saturday and another nice dinner at one of Jesse's friends place, had a few wines and listened to the boys playing the drums and guitar, they are actually very good!


..............and I finished this bunny.......called Bill....


what do you think?


I seem to come back to these colour combos all the time, I really like them all together, so cheery and happy.


(!!!This bunny will be going in my new shop very soon!!!)

Have a great day, see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. A shop woohoo, way to go Jules.

    Bill's a winner for sure, great colour combos.

    Sounds like there was a good mix of work and play taking place over the weekend.

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colour combo's. He is so cute, the eyes are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your animals! The owl (in one of your older posts) is my favorite!
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!