Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saturday happenings.....


Just a quick post today.
Pretty standard Saturday here, Gary at golf, kids mucking around on the computer, X boxing , getting ready for sleep overs at friends places, cooking, gardening, etc.
My friend and I are having a trash and treasure stall at our local market tomorrow, so I am trying to have a bit of a clean out, books, clothes and other stuff that clutters up our life. I caught a bit of the show 'Hoarders' on TV the other night, and I am trying to keep in mind that it is all just 'stuff' and I still retain the memories and good associations that all my 'stuff' embodies.


Meanwhile I am finishing the body pieces of my next softie and hopefully crocheting the edges of my nice stripey scarves ( creating lots of brand new 'stuff' !! lol).


These are destined for my new shop that is coming just around the corner! ( I mean that time wise, not literally around the corner from where we live !) haha!

Anyhoo....got to go now and feed the hoard(er)s....enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, just doing ordinary weekend things. Looking forward to seeing the shop, how exciting!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the colors in those scarves. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarves look lovely! I'm trying to get a shop together too but it is proving to be quite hard to get enough bits and bobs ready in-between making so many gifts for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jules, hope your managed to get rid of loads of stuff. "One mans trash ' 'n all that...........
    Your scarves look great, love the colours.
    I caught a bit of "Hoarders" , have since tidied up my spare/storage room.
    Looks wonderful, but just DON'T open the wardrobe. hehehe......

    Hope your week is going well and the needles are click clacking away.

    Claire:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!