Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Chickadee.....


Sooo.... here's the latest granny animal to my collection, Chickadee!
Perhaps looking a little more parrot like than I intended, but anyhoo, I think she is kind of cute!


Full view of Chickadee, the wings don't sit like this naturally, I was just trying to show the scalloped edges.

Face detail, and feathers on top, they are the part I like the most!

I'm thinking these animals are going to be my first items in my new endeavour, a shop on line, if I can get myself organised! What do you think? Etsy or Madeit?

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Hola!!! hermosos muñecos!!!
    Te invito a que pases por mi blog
    amigurumisenunclick.blogspot.com/
    Saludos, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the granny square tummy! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that if they don't sell like hotcakes, then there is noooooooo accounting for taste.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola.
    Son muy bonitos los animales que haces.
    Un saludo y suerte en tu propósito.
    Susana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little creatures. I just love them and their color. Where do you get such pretty colors and what brand. I am very new and tend to do just straight line crochet. Hoping to take a class soon. Just so I can learn something new for 2011. Thanks for the inspiring blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! and another....fabulous toys love them
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!