Friday, November 5, 2010

Madam is ready for new home.....


I've noticed that quite a few clever crafty lasses have been showing their contributions to the Softies for Mirabel appeal, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon too, and show you my 'knitted babe' that I have made to give to Pip at Meet me at Mikes for the appeal. She is quite a big girl with a nice frilly dress and cardi with a huge flower and spotty buttons, her hair is prone to dreadlocks if she's not careful! tee hee....



......Catching a few rays......


.....looking uber cool in her par-tay dress.......


.......action shot, ready to jump.......


.....and a formal indoor portrait.....


hope someone loves her and she finds a special new home!



(pattern from Knitted Babes by Claire Garland)


Have a great day! (it's so beautiful here today, perfect Spring day!)

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!